All 5 art Reviews

I really like pieces like this that create an instant story. The perspective and lighting I feel are a little off though. Perhaps if you were to tone down the exposure a bit and adjust the angle of the girl, it would improve the depth. The perspective is very close to the ground looking up, but the girl is drawn from a slightly top down view. Other than those things, good work!

Zombie Brand Zombie Brand

This has some nice shading and details, but I think a background would really add to it, even one with minimal detail. There's something missing from the overall piece when it's just a gradient behind the character.

Revelation 19:11-18 Revelation 19:11-18

I've always loved the expressions on your characters- such utter joy. Very cool design with the stained glass look to it, I particularly like the colors.

Bookplate Bookplate

It's gonna win! :)

neatora responds:

aww I'm glad you think so <3

Pia Pia

love it

Copics are the best! I still can't fathom how you ever manged to make something so amazing with them. Definitely my favorite thing out of all your stuff :)

neatora responds:

Awww thanks! I happened to find a really nice photograph of her and decided I wanted to turn it into something... and what resulted was this picture